Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Guitar

School started last week and immediately the house gets quite. Well that is what my friend had to share to me on the first day of school, lol!! She was excited when her kids get home and of course when you have kids they eat a lot so she prepares food for them to nibble while waiting for dinner. My friend is so good to her kids she is a super mama!! And mind you these kids now a days has so many home work what is that? My nephew words to me this morning where can i buy a guitar? I told him at a music store of course, lol!! It made him laugh but jokingly aside these kids work hard in their studies that's why they need a lot of guidance and support. Guitar is on his way!



Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels