Friday, January 22, 2016

Guitar Lesson

Growing up my dream is to play a musical instrument at least. My cousin in my maternal side has a piano, so every time my younger brother go to visit them he has the chance of practicing how to play the piano. Later on, he finally know some of the music by just listening. While me I am not allowed to go around or roam around houses so basically I am home bound. One time my father bought a guitar for my brother that's when I started to learned of my own. My friend who lives in Texas sent her daughter guitar center austin tx. She's been eyeing that place for years. And now that her daughter is big enough to take lesson she is excited.





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels