Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Drawer Slide

Okay, one thing that couples get into a quarrel is when some things inside the house is falling apart and the hubby just do not mind it, agree??? Like in the kitchen what fall apart easy is the kitchen drawer!! I once one time get mad when one time I opened the drawer and voila everything fell down, lol!! It almost hit my foot and to my dismay I blamed it all to hubby, of course, lol!! Anyhow, if we  spend money on things for our house to make it nice why not buy a heavy duty drawer slides from ovis that would I assure you our life as a wife became easy. No more falling of drawer slides that is also hazardous if you have kids. As for me and hubby I still do like to have a good heavy duty drawer slides it makes my work in the kitchen easy and fun. 



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels