Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Water World Wednesday

                                           WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                 Episode 33, Year 2

Welcome dear water bloggers. Sorry for the late post so how is your holiday? Hope everything had fun welcoming the New Year. So for a start I choose the 4th blogger who will post and link here to be my  photo contributor for the week. Thanks much for coming friends bloggers I do appreciate your coming as always! Okay so let's start the roll balling....

                                                 Photo by: La Fotografia








2 comments:

lina@happy family said...

Belated happy New Year, Kim. Glad to join again :)

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Thanks for hosting, Kim. Here's to another happy year of photos and blogging.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels