Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                             WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                 Episode 31, Year 2

It is time again for our Water World linky. I am excited and delighted to see your awesome and beautiful water photos here. My photos were taken two weeks ago. Hubby and I went to Frederick Meijers in Grand Rapids as we always do every year but this time we came for Chrysanthemum and Bonsai Show. As expected the show was  beautiful then I saw these fountain and on the water are flowers floating, beauty!

               Sorry I did not notice the linky was broken now it is fix thanks for coming!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful clicks.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a pretty fountain design and beautifully displayed.

maryaustria said...

A beautiful fountain!

lina@happy family said...

Lovely fountain shots, Kim, especially the last pic.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful flowers in these!

Leovi said...

Nice photos, I love how you captured this beautiful fountain, a wonderful site!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels