Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                             WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                       Episode 23, Year 2

Yesterday, we had a lot of rain and from the warm weather last week the rain is just a real treat for my plants and flowers. Today, here are my photos taken when I was in the Philippines last year. Never try to ride in this small boat for the fact that it is small and I do not know how to swim, hehe.



So what is your water photos today bloggers? Let us showcase it here and do not forget to visit one another. Thanks for coming and linking your site have a nice weekdays ahead! Be safe!

   





3 comments:

Leovi said...

Wonderful photos, pretty flowers, that boat seems very safe !!!

lina@a happy family said...

Agree with Leovi. The boat is small but looks safe enough.
Wonderful place and shots, Kim.

Alexa T said...

It looks so inviting... Lovely instants!!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels