Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                             WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                   Episode 14, Year 2

Finally we are getting warm temperature here in the northern part of the US of A. It is just funny because people get out until the wee hours in the day just to soak themselves under the sun and also to enjoy summer. Yes, enjoying the summer at the park or swimming pool is what I am looking forward at this time and so I am posting a photo I took last year at the swimming pool.


                     Thanks for joining our water linky every week blogger friends. I do appreciate it so much now is the time to visit other water photos too. Have a happy weekedays everyone!







Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels