Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                              WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                    Episode 3, Year 2


It is been six days since spring and yet yesterday and today snow flurries keep coming, gush! Thankfully, the sun came out and it is sunny outside but don't be fooled it is still cold here in MI. These photos were taken last fall and I cannot wait to visit Port Huron, Michigan again to see this place in spring or summer.








                                                     Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday


12 comments:

Jane said...

Great captures, and I know what you mean about springtime, no sign where we are either just nothing but endless rain at the moment.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Those white sails on blue water create a wonderful view. Lovely photos.

Ileana said...

Beautiful views!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Only a single gull to look at that wonderful scene.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty shots of the water and the gull. Enjoy your week!

Alexa T said...

Lovely shots and such intense blue!!.. Have a great week!

lina@happy family said...

Wonderful shots. Many things to see at Port Huron.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Hope Spring is not too far now for you, Kim.

Liz said...

I love boasts on the water!

(◔‿◔) said...

That is a beautiful series of shots!
Thank you for sharing.
I am glad that you still have the project redirecting water world Wednesday. On occasion I would like to take part again.
I wish you a happy Evening, Wieczora (◔‿◔)| My photoblog

friv 2 said...

A beautiful day to go out. Thank you for sharing these photos with us

facebook entrar perfil said...

Beautiful yacht is certainly very expensive facebook perfil , facebook entrar en español , facebook login , facebook entrar perfil , facebook entrar mi cuenta , facebook entrar login

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels