Monday, March 10, 2014

Above Freezing

Today our temperature reaches to 51f I was happy I opened all the windows and let the cool air come in. Fresh air is more welcome in our house than ever, lol! I know some of you are experiencing good weather and that no snow in your place. But hey, we are very optimistic here in Michigan. I see our deck and I shovel some ice. The driveway is thawing too and that it creates a puddle and much mud all over. But I cannot complain I am very happy that some of the ice/snow are almost gone then I see the ground it is much refreshing though.






1 comment:

LOLfromPasa said...

Super shot. Stay warm!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels