Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spot The Difference

We here in Michigan still having a very cold temperature. The other day hubby took our insulated smoke pipe after the roof were covered with thick snow. But the other day it started to snow again and I don't want it anymore snow I am so done with snow spring is very much welcome!

                               Spot the difference between the two photos. For days we have not seen the sun thankfully today the sun is out but our temperature is 5F too cold for me baby!



But out winter sunset is amazing as always. These is the only thing that I look forward to every afternoon the sunset.

                                                       Linking to Sky Watch Friday



5 comments:

LV said...

Makes the snow not so bad when you can see sunset like this.

artmusedog and carol mckenna said...

Great sunset shot ~ MA is experiencing the 'tundra weather' also ~ carol, xxx
www.acreativeharbor.com

lina@womens perspectives said...

Wonderful snowy and sunset moments -though give me cold feeling.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty snowy scenes and the last sky shot is gorgeous! Have a happy weekend!

Susie of Arabia said...

I love the effect of snow in the 2nd phone.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels