Sunday, August 25, 2013

Yellows in the Garden

                                   Many yellows in the garden at this time and do like it much.

                                                                        My zucchini

                                    My broccoli I let it flowered so the bees can have their share.

                                                          My sunflower ready to open

                                                   Black eyed Susan with a toad.

                                                 Linking to Monday Mellow Yellows


6 comments:

namaki said...

a nice set of yellow flowers ... I love the last one with the tiny green frog !

Lea said...

Pretty flowers!
That tiny frog is so cute!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Jama said...

Love the flowers, so pretty.

Gunilla Bäck said...

Beautiful yellows! I love the sunflower and the little frog.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely range of yellows. Especially love the birth of the sunflower. Magical.

Louisette retriever said...

Preety flowers fotos, greeting fromBelgium