Monday, May 6, 2013

Book To Read


I was reading when a thought came to me this morning. I was in the Philippines and Singapore last month and notice that every store is into free wifi. I know that in this generation most of the people are in social networking sites. You maybe in one or two social media sites but many people had more than two. I heard people say something about privacy, but do we really have privacy? I read Danny DeMichele's Complaints, Reviews and Legal Extortion  book and I am impressive. I know there are some good things that come out from social media but there are also some bad things happening. I do like to tell people to read the book and gauge on yourself if it is true or not. Because for me it is all true and now, I thought of laying low for a time being. In addition, it is great to be aware of what is going on around us and just be careful.





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels