Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Water World Wednesday

                                                WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                 Episode 53, Year 1

Sorry last week I was not able to make the link I was in Singapore that time. I was there together with my friend and her daughter visiting my friends friend ^_^. I dream to visit Singapore but I do not have any idea how and when. When my friend asked me if I like to come with her in visiting her friend in Singapore I did not hesitate to say NO because I was already in the Philippines that time. From Manila, Philippines to Singapore it only take three hours by plane. Here are some of the photos I took last week.



                       These trees called Supertrees. You can read this garden here Greenery, Parks










15 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful pics! thanx for hosting :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely reflections in this beautiful scene!

WE said...

Amazing pictures, perfect reflections.

Randi said...

Beautiful scenery...love the reflection. Thanks for your hosting!

lina@happy family said...

A beautiful park. Love the reflection.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great shots! Look forward to going to Singapore to see these.

Leovi said...

Yes, definitely a wonderful landscape in this lake reflecting beautiful colors!

betty-NZ said...

Quite interesting trees in your water shot.

eden said...

Wow..Supertrees.. Love to see these trees someday. Singapore is a beautiful place to visit.

Staff Administrator said...

"Blog walking... Have a nice day my friend!"

lisa said...

Lovely photos of the gardens. It looks like such a peaceful place. Love the reflection in the water. Glad you got the opportunity to visit Singapore! I'm sure it's a stunning place.

Kim, USA said...

I never had a second thought when a friend asked me if I like to come with here visit her friend in Singapore. Singapore is a very beautiful country. ^_^

aspiritofsimplicity said...

those trees are very cool. I have never seen anything like that before.

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, I love this magical garden!

NatureFootstep said...

I thought I had commented on those gorgeous features. Looks very interesting. :)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels