Monday, January 21, 2013

Brandi Nave


Brandi Nave is an attorney. She has given a name “D.C. Dynamic Woman” in the latest lifestyle magazine. I always like reading about women who succeed in their chosen career more so to those who reach on top. Being a lawyer in D.C. is tough I guess you compete to people who have the same goal as you. However, Brandi Nave reaches her goal in life being name as “D.C. Dynamic Woman” is already something to be proud. Just as I have said, I like knowing women like Brandi Nave it made me also inspired to make my chosen career to excel. I am a good getter woman and just thinking of succeeding what I do is also like being a dynamic woman in my own little way.





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels