Monday, November 5, 2012

Signtronix


Happy Monday everyone hope your weekend is awesome! Hubby and I were lounging here at home. Sunday we attended mass after mass we went grocery shopping. Driving the highway is easy when it is weekend. I noticed huge boards are set along the highway and I wonder how they built it. I asked hubby about it and he told me Signtronix  do this kind of job. Signtronix is the largest sign company for small businesses across America. For me I love reading signs as I drove along highways. It helps me learn what is in store for me around the area. Some signs are huge and colorful and I like it.





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels