Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Help


We all know that our economy is not doing well and many small businesses choose to fold their business for good. Hubby and I went to these gathering and one of our relative told us that next year they are going to close their business. It is somewhat sad because they had at least five employees and even if that is a small count of employees, it does generate economy too. There problem is the high tax, cash flow is hard to keep. I realize then that big and small business needs Alliant Group  to represent them. Because I believe that if business people are, happy with their business everybody will be happy too.





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels