Monday, October 22, 2012

I am In


I am in, in this new auction site and this is my first time to join. I browse around and there are so many stuff that I so want to bid but since I am new I have to read more of there information. DealDash is risk free and believe in fair and honest business. It is free to become a member. When you bid or participate in bidding it is required to purchase a bid normal price per bid is 60 cents, which is not bad. In addition, the three reasons why DealDash  is risk free.

1. If you are a first time bidder on Deal Dash and use all your bids without winning a single auction, DealDash will return all the bids from your first bid pack purchase, free, to give you a second chance!

2. DealDash has a buy it now option. If you do not win the auction, you can buy the item you were bidding on for its regular price and get back all the bids you used in that auction free. This way you not only get the desired item, you do not lose the bids and can use them again to try to win another auction.

3. DealDash offers a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, DealDash will return your first purchase - no questions asked.

Come on and join the fun!





1 comment:

joanne said...

watery fall pix - nicely done....espec. fond of the multi-colored rippling waters in the third!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels