Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Water World Wednesday

                                                  Welcome to WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                    Episode 25, Year 1

Right at this very moment our temperature is 51F. I went outside to cut some sunflowers for my table centerpiece and it is cold and windy. But the kind of weather that somehow I missed last this summer. And because it is cold and windy we have from time to time experience rain. After the every rain I like to get out and walk around and take some photos. Though it is windy and it is hard to focus on the subject somehow I manage to have some decent photos with water on it. ^_^

This water drops are hanging from the vine of the morning glory. My morning glory was kind of late. It grew fast when it is already almost fall I do hope it will blossom soon. ^_^



Time to showcase your water photos here. One rule is to visit fellow bloggers and have fun blog hopping!









13 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Kim, I was here a bit earlier but the comments and linky didn't load...now I'm back and wanted to tell you that I LOVE all your water shots. That rosebud, especially. And you know what?--------that 51 degrees sounds mighty fine to me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss rain much over here. Wonderful picture of the drops. Please have a good Wednesday.

Kim, USA said...

Thanks Anni for the heads up. Yes the temperature is getting low every time but I do like a little bit of warminess hehehe.

Kim, USA said...

Hi Robert, thanks for dropping by. Yes plants love rain and they grow more and blossom more to think it would gonna be fall. I do not like to see them blossoms and then withered fast ^_^

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely shots, Kim!
Thanks for hosting.

lina@happy family said...

Admire your shots, Kim. Stunning!

Leovi said...

I like those drops, within them there is a world, beautiful photos.

eden said...

Beautiful photos, Kim!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Those water droplets are magical! Like worlds within worlds!

DawnTreader said...

Beautiful capture of the water drops

NatureFootstep said...

that is excellent shots Kim. Love it.

joanne said...

your pix are so perfect the rain drops look fake! smile.....that's a compliment, you know!

Anonymous said...

coach outlet canada
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
rolex uk
fitflop clearance
swarovski jewelry
longchamp handbags
swarovski crystal
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors uk outlet
thomas sabo uk
hermes bags
links of london jewellery
coach outlet online
true religion outlet
louis vuitton outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap football shirts
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags wholesale
beats headphones
timberland shoes
cheap jordan shoes
ralph lauren polo
michael kors handbags clearance
oakley sunglasses
mulberry outlet
toms outlet
beats by dre
hermes outlet
futbol baratas
michael kors outlet online
michael kors online
air jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
20160315zhenhong

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels