Thursday, August 2, 2012

Golden Streak

Every time I see a golden streak of color just on the edge of a cloud I like to photograph it. It made me think it is a gold underlying the white clouds. But sometimes just as soon as I got my camera the golden streak disappear. But this time I got it because it was right on time I was outside in a parking lot talking to somebody and voila these skies just turn color right on top of me. Glad I see it, it made me smile on my way home.






                                                       Linking to SKY WATCH FRIDAY


13 comments:

Gary said...

Beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

VALKYRIEN said...

Beautiful series og moody skies!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies, Kim! I love seeing the color on the clouds, looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing, happy skywatching!

James Wei said...

Dont we all just love magic hour photograph?

Love this series too. You have true passion in photography

LifeRamblings said...

lovely and magical. i love the different tones of colours in the sky.

Kusum said...

Good collection os skies!

Rajesh said...

Fabulous shots of golden sky.

Kateri said...

Stunning evening sky!

NatureStop said...

Beautiful skies and so well captured. Have a great weekend!

Shantana

chubskulit said...

Captured beautifully! Happy sky watching and a great weekend too.

Your comment on my Sky Shot will be greatly appreciated.

Linnea said...

I love all they layering in theses skies and what wonderful streaks for sunlight making their way across the clouds!

Shilpa said...

Excellent sky capture! The golden part was stunning...

Fangyaya said...

ugg outlet
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet
oakley outlet
ugg boots sale
true religion jeans
burberry scarf
heat jerseys
uggs sale
jordan retro
louis vuitton outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots cheap
canada goose sale
coach outlet online
cheap basketball shoes
ray bans uk
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
vans shoes
louis vuitton purses
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags
ugg canada
toms outlet
ugg boots
chenyingying2016810