Tuesday, June 12, 2012

And the winner is!!!

Hello blogger friends it WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY once again and it is our Year 1 Episode 12!! I remember I start this meme on March 28, 2012. And as I have promised  that I have a surprise to all of you...so here it is. Every month I am going to pick a winner with a $25.00 prize!! With the help of hubby we wrote on a 1/8 paper, numbers from 1-79, each participants (the name of the blogger) has each designated numbers. Since I was away for a month last May I was not able to do the April raffle this time I will do both, the month of May and April. What is the chances of winning $25.00 is very simple you only have to join here every week and on the first week of the next month I am going to do the raffle. This is to show my appreciation to you guys on joining this meme and also for my four years in blogging. Let's all have fun!!



                                  For the month of April the winner is .............NIX PIX MIX 

                                  For the month of May the winner is ............. JANE at LEVANT

                                                             CONGRATULATIONS!!











6 comments:

Shilpa said...

Wow! Fantastic composition on the droplet flowers… Congrats to the winners :)

Its retreat looking at those pictures!

Unknown said...

congratulations to the winners!
these photos are stunning! great shots.

lina@happy family said...

Gorgeous water droplets. Congrats to the winners :)
You're so generous...

Hootin Anni said...

Congratulations to the two for April and May.

Your images are superlative!!!

Karen said...

Beautiful captures Kim!

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely capture Kim. thank you for the April NixPixMix winning entry choice!

Thank you for hosting!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels