Monday, April 30, 2012

Valentine & Kebartas

Do any of you think about how and why a third party or a collection agency has to know your phone number or address?  Well I guess because there is an industry for these. I know of  Valentine & Kebartasas a third party collection agency. Their goal is to help with an utmost care to their clients. Where can you find a third party collection agency that had this goal? I think that is why Valentine & Kebartas are still here doing there business. In addition, every business who deals customers who are hard to collect their dues has to look and go for Valentine & Kebartas because it is worth the time.



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels