Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yellow Pot

We had a beautiful day today. I think the people here in Michigan were all out working in their yards, shopping for seeds and some stuff for gardening. Hubby and I went to Home Depot, Hubby went to buy stuff for dry walling, while I went to look for something for my trees, flowers and vegetables plants.

         I found this yellow pot. This I transfer my Kalamansi plant so it will grow big and will bear fruit soon.

                                     I found this herb grow kit the only one left and is on sale.

                                                       Here is my cuties yellow garden tools.
                                 
                                       See the blue sky but looks like dark cloud is forming too.

This is my kalamansi.

                                                    Linking to MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY




12 comments:

beagleAnnie said...

Hi Kim,
Such a cute pot! Enjoy gardening in the beautiful sun.

Jim said...

Very yellow shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Leah H. said...

We started our yesterday. We planted some veggies and fruits:)

Visiting for Mellow Yellow Monday- hope you can stop by:)

http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/03/champagne-mango.html

Unknown said...

it is indeed a perfect day for gardening.
cute garden tools and planter. good luck with your kalamansi.:p

Liz said...

They're so cute! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

Leovi said...

This pot has been beautiful, congratulations on this wonderful day.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nice colour and shape pot. Hope your plant does well.

Anna said...

Love that shade of yellow! :)

Eden said...

I love the yellow pot. I hope your calamansi will grow well.

J.Rylie.C said...

I love your pot and set of shovel Tita.

Please come and see my mellow yellow entry. Thank you!

Cheap wedding favors said...

That yellow pot looks very cute!

KM said...

That's what I want to plant - Kalamansi! :D Hope your garden blooms lusciously and beautifully over the spring and summer :)

Here for MYM.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels