Thursday, February 23, 2012

Incomeathome.com

Hubby and I were talking today about what we are going to do when spring and summer is here. I told him I really like for me him to make me an herb garden and huge flower garden. I even want a mini forest and a secret garden somewhere in our backyard. I know he also does not know where to begin unless there is somebody who would help him and me to plan it. Then our topic shifted to a incomeathome.com site that my SIL send to us the other day. He asked me if I already did look what the site is all about and I told him that incomeathome.com is about knowing how to make money at home and I did check it last night but in detail. I have been looking for more ways to learn how to make money at home because it is fun and at the same time rewarding.



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels