Thursday, January 19, 2012

Signtronix

One of the first things that I notice when I travel all over the country is the sign along the road. Some are huge and fancy, some are simple and some are colorful and with lights. Before I know the name of Signtronix, I ask myself where these companies buy this huge signs or signage. I am impressed that they could make very good graphics some has even lights on them. This morning I was browsing in the internet and happen to read the word Signtronix I get curious.  I read the article and thankfully, I had my questions answered. Signtronix is the nation’s manufacturer of business signage for independent business owners. Now I know to who and where to find a great signage just in case one of my friends would someday use signage for their business.



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels