Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pet Care

If you have many pets in your household, what you do to lessen your expense? My advice is to find coupons and good deals. I found a site called  PetCareRx  that has many kinds of coupons and discounts for your pets. When I found this site, I immediately call my SIL because she has five cute dogs. They look like puppies but they are already old and they are still cute. This morning she called me thanking about PetCareRx site because she had a good deal using all the discounts and coupons. I am very glad that I was able to help her because she is very good to us. Besides, she likes to pamper her dogs and I am very sure that she bought many toys for them. Very lucky dogs!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the PetCare RX link!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels