Friday, December 16, 2011

Carve Four New Faces

If you could carve for more faces into the side of Mt. Rushmore, whose faces would they be? Why do you believe your choices deserve such a place of honor?


I do like this question. My answer to this is my mother and father's face and ME!! They deserve to be honor because they choose to gave me life. It's so scary to think IF my mother aborted me. The good part is that in those time that I was conceived women were not brain wash or told to abort babies. I don't know if that time there is already a contraceptive pills. But what I knew is that my parents are excited to have me their first baby. What about you guys whose face do you like to be carve in Mt. Rushmore?








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet fhoto , i like it.
Marit.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels