Thursday, November 17, 2011

Symmetry

                                                      I  just hope my symmetry is right.

                                     Blue Water Bridge, Port Huron, Michigan

                   
                                                     Both photos at Waterford Waterpark, Michigan

            The Leaf. Taken at Frederick Meijers Sculpture and Garden Park, Grand Rapids, Michigan



                                                  Linking to Friday My Town Shoot Out



12 comments:

Kerry said...

What a neat leaf sculpture. I really like that one.

Jama said...

I like that leaf shot best!

Unknown said...

I love all the pics..... All of them perfectly symmetrical.

Anonymous said...

What lovely shots!

Heather said...

Definitely "RIGHT"!! These are great examples with fine detail!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Cools shots. Kim. The arch is very lovely.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

looks as tho the bridge is flaring out. The palm frond is artistic.

Unknown said...

great choices Kim! I especially like the first three shots. (and the leaf)

Sue McPeak said...

All neat shots, but the waterslide with the tubes really does it for me...perfect symmetry all the way up and down the slide...great shot.

Pauline said...

They are all great! I particularly like the second shot from the water park.

A Scattering said...

Love the light in the third photo!

Suzy said...

the leaf is lovely and the last pic too.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels