Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Singing Bowls

I love bowls, quartz and singing and to combine this three is perfection. Nevertheless, is there really a thing perfection I guess there is and that is because Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls is here. I did not know that there is a singing bowls until a friend told me the website. In the website, they have plenty of choices that you can select depending on your liking. As I was browsing the site, it leads me to find that there are such things that can let you feel at peace just by hearing the sound. In addition, this singing bowls has a sound that you can point in any direction. It is very cool!



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels