Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shawn Dahl

Shawn Dahl story touches me. His story and his struggle are very common to anyone of us. We all have our difficulties in this life but many surrendered and do not do anything. After I read the story of Shawn Dahl, it brings me hope and inspires me to tell people that there is life out there. What we are experiencing right now will pass.  Now Shawn Dahl is still working at home and living the dream that he wanted to be. Working at home and having a time of your own is what all the people had wanting and thinking to do. In addition, luckily Shawn Dahl got it with his persistent, determination he got his dream, and we can have it too.



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels