Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Christmas TREE 2011

For the past days I don't have any energy to put up our Christmas TREE. I TOLD myself I need an inspiration. I was blog hopping and read one of my favorite blogger Tea Garden . I was browsing his previous post and saw his Christmas TREE! It was amazing an inspiration was born!  Memories flooded my mind it goes back to my childhood. I remember so well our Christmas TREE was made of  TWIGS or  TREE branch or a brush form like a Christmas TREE and decorate it with Christmas lights, ribbons, garlands etc. We don't have this fancy Christmas TREE THAT stores are selling nor a live Christmas TREE, I live in the Philippines! Evergreens or Pine trees as we call it there don't grow in my place. And because I was inspired at that instance I decided to be different this year. I will at least make my childhood Christmas TREE. THE TREE THAT I used to watched with the twinkling of lights and wish that my father will be home at Christmas. Growing up we don't used to have gifts we even don't know who is Santa Claus until when I was in 5th or 6th grade. What  we know is that Christmas is when Jesus is born. THAT we have to attend the nine dawn night mass (simbang gabi), that on Christmas day food is over flowing, that Christmas is joyful. My Christmas TREE is even fancier, WHY, because I used glass ornaments way back we have plastic colored Christmas ornaments. So here is my Christmas TREE for everyone to see!

       
              Do you like my tree. It is like my childhood Christmas TREE is born and I am loving it.
                                                     Linking to ABC Wednesday and Transformation Thursday



12 comments:

VioletSky said...

I do like your tree!
I don't have much space for storing a tree, but I do like to buy ornaments - so maybe this year, I should go out and find some appropriate looking twigs....

photowannabe said...

What a lovely and creative tree you made.
I think this is the best tree for you. It is full of memories and that's part of Christmas too.

The Poet said...

Hello.
I think you did a fabulous job!
Christmas is all about celebrating & doing what makes you happy. You don't need a tree to put a smile on your face when you have such wonderful memories.
Nice job!
Thanks for sharing.

A Trembling Flower And You

J.Rylie.C said...

Super CuTe!

School's Thanksgiving Feast

Roger Owen Green said...

no tree yet, but soon...

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Meryl said...

Very festive non-tree tree!

Seow wei said...

Love it, I am very love it.

Saun said...

Cute tree I love it! It reminds me of Charlie Brown's tree :)

Gattina said...

Your tree is really very beautiful ! This year I didn't put up a traditional Xmas tree, but decorated our big plants with balls and garlands. Looks nice too.

Gattina
ABC Team

Wanda said...

So much personality....so delighful. I like your tree and creativity that went into it.

Kate said...

this is super cool! love it! thanks for sharing so we could all see :) XO, Kate of avery&anderson

Lori said...

Best tree ever! It loves loved. I'm a new follower too.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels