Friday, September 2, 2011

Balloon Flower

I bought this three weeks ago on sale. 
The best way to buy flowers is when summer is almost over because it become cheap. 
Few days ago I see this flower bloom. It is huge and what made me smile this flower has it's way of protecting the scorching sun. The petals tries to close down make a shadow on the center . Next year 
I am hoping to see this thrive and give more flowers, will see!

                                                                I did some cropping here.

                        MACRO FLOWERS SATURDAY  and TODAY'S FLOWERS



16 comments:

Umma said...

Wow.. I love this bloom manang Kim.. good tips diay no? to buy flowers pag hapit na ang fall.. kay mas barato. Check ko sa weekend ang Home depot..

Kim, USA said...

I bought this sa home depot. Yup check it again marami pa silang on sale ngayon. ^_^

George said...

I think you got a real bargain with this flower. It's very beautiful.

Twiggy said...

Lovely!

forgetmenot said...

Very pretty--such a nice shade of pink with that lovely shade of darker pink in the middle. Have a lovely weekend. Mickie :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Anong flower yan ate, ang ganda!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful shade of pink. The darker center is stunning.

Carol said...

Stunning!! I have this plant in Blue must look to find a Pink one now.

Callahan said...

Lovely flower. Have a great weekend!

Modern Mom said...

Lovely bloom!

My entry.

DeniseinVA said...

Isn't nature wonderful? Even a flower knows how to protect itself. Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing it.

Indrani said...

Nature has her own ways.
Great pictures.

eden said...

Gorgeous bloom. Beautiful shots.

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Love the way it protect itself.

Gypsy Lala said...

Cool, really call balloon flower?

Unknown said...

I love your capture! It stands out from the usual round shape of flowers:)

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels