Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crowd Spring

I am fun of looking at logo's or labels in any kind of product. But I also wonder who and how do they make it. I saw on tv that their are companies who can make it really good and that is that crowdSPRING. I find crowdSPRING as the number maker of logo and web design and so far they remain on top for years. I looked at their website and I could tell that they mean business. They service big and huge multi companies and their design are not too too outrageous or bland but just right to the palette of the people who are the target of a certain product.
A friend of mine is in web design and I asked him if this kind of work is not too hard and he says that if you like arts and wanting to please your customers then every time your customers is happy of your work you feel successful in what you are doing. Which he is right because a business like this is making a client or customers happy of your service just like what crowd spring is doing to there clients. Business now a days is tough and having a logo of your business or  a website that could drove people to your site is rewarding. So why not take a good look at their site and decide for yourself.




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels