Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chicago concert tickets

A friend of mine and her husband are going to Chicago this weekend. And she told us that they are going to watch concert there. They were invited by her cousin to watch there and to find a chicago concert tickets  he just went online and look the site of Ticketamerica.com. He did found a lot of option specially the dispatch concert tickets and avenged seven fold concert tickets online. As my friend are telling the news we can only told her to enjoy the concert and please don't forget to take photos and share it to us as soon as possible ^_^ Going to another state with your husband and watch concert is fun for me and can't help to wish that moment would happen to me too ^_^ 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels