Thursday, June 9, 2011

Say a prayer...

Sally is going to undergo a surgery today. Please say a prayer for her. For the successful surgery a speedy recovery and for the strength of her family as well. Sally is the author of  BLUE MONDAY meme.







Don just had a surgery. Say a prayer for her speedy recovery and to have his best strength for his therapy. Don is one of the best photographers in blog land. His blog name is called Slackwater.









Arvin just lose his father Mr. Leon de la Pena. I knew Arvin through his blog Written Feeling.







                               "KEEP YOUR HEART WITH ALL VIGILANCE;
                                    FOR FROM IT FLOW THE SPRINGS OF LIFE."
                                                            Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels