Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Rose

I have one climbing rose and the color is Salmon. I was excited this year because I have seen so many  buds almost every stem. Then this black ants attacked my rose buds and make the whole in the middle of the buds. I keep on flicking the ants so as not to stay longer but for no avail they keep on coming back. Until I bought an ants sprayer for roses and I got one full bloom rose and I have 4 buds ready to bloom too.


              See this bud? This is one of the four buds that was left behind un-touch by the ants.
                       See more photos here in TODAY'S FLOWERS and MACRO Flowers SATURDAY
                                                    and FLOWERS ON SATURDAY

4 comments:

K Soucy said...

I've always wanted a climbing rose bush. This is lovely. :)

Susan said...

Beautiful! Florist roses can't touch the smell and look of one's own roses from one's own garden!

Unknown said...

I always love to see beautiful photos of roses!

Jama said...

The roses are so gorgeous! one of my most favorite flower.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels