Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh my Mama

                                              To all the mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
                                                 And to my beloved Mama, happy Mothers day!!

 Mama  I missed you so much. On this special day I think of you  I can't visit your grave you are too far from me but I have our pictures with me. It's only the pieces that I can see you and remember the times we shared. The laughter the bickering ^_^, the hugs, the holding hands, the care the touch I missed it all. You are the  greatest Mama and you are always in my heart.

                                     This two songs are my favorites as they always remind me of my mama. 
                                                                               Mama

                                                                      My Mothers eyes

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels