Saturday, January 15, 2011

direct mail postcards

 Hubby and I love to travel. I've been to different states and every states has so many great places to offer. Each state is beautiful and it's worth visiting for. But we also agreed that we also have to visit the local place that are so great here in own state, Michigan. It's like patronizing first our own backyard hehe. Anyway, every time we go for a vacation I always saw this direct mail postcards available for us to send to our loved ones back home. It's easy to do it and it's not that expensive. Love this service and I love to tell this to my friends to try it. Because postcards still does makes our loved ones happy.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels