Thursday, December 16, 2010

Logo Design

 The other day hubby and I visited his daughter and her family. I love visiting them they are so accommodating. We were talking as my step daughter is fixing the food and her husband showed us his product or invention that he is going to sell soon. He told us the name of it and the kids and I were drawing and coloring the name of this product. As I was drawing and coloring it I was thinking that it has to be designed by a good Logo Design Company or else the product can't reach the customers that well. Because for me I believe that a name and a very good logo that will catch the attention of any customers is the priority if we want to have a very good turn out of any kind of business. Thankfully, he listened to our suggestions and I am so excited to be part of his business soon.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels