Sunday, December 5, 2010

International call

When I meet hubby online we chatted for two years. And if we don't chat he calls me but I can't call him since it's too expensive. What he do when he calls me is that he bought a prepaid international card for $20 but the thing is none worked good. They had dropped calls and it doesn't connect so good in my country.
When I arrived here in the US I found out that there  are a lot of choices to call internationally. I found an international call forwarding a very good opportunity in contacting my family in the Philippines. I also discovered that they not only service with personal calls but also with business  too. There toll free forwarding for business is cheap and is very reliable unlike other company.
 My BIL and hubby last night were talking about my BIL's business down in Texas.  And I heard that they are talking about tollfreeforwarding phone service that is affordable for a newbie business. He was browsing the internet and found out that there a lot of choices that you could found but the thing that he is looking is who had the best service and who has the best rate. He said that for now that the economy is not in good shape to find a very good phone service is like finding a diamond. And he found it in Namada.

2 comments:

toll free telephone number said...

Very Great Post. Toll free number is not just effective in supporting customer service but also good in enhancing the area coverage of the business.

Music On-Hold said...

That's what you get when you purchase such bargain ($20 prepaid card).

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels