Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Personal: What are you grateful for?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day. What am I grateful for? I've been thinking of this and I have so many to be grateful for. First of all is to God. HE is with us every step of the way. HE forgive my sins and welcome me all the time. With HIM I get all my strength and courage to live by. He inspired me through my husband, family and friends. Second I am grateful of my husband. He encourage me to bloom and be who I am. He is the most wonderful husband and the best gift God has given to me. Then I am grateful of the people I've meet through the years. Who help me in my spiritual journey. I am also grateful of the good health, good relationship to my family. I am also grateful of the nature surrounding me and all the things that God has given to me. What about you what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels