Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Camping

Right now I am watching Criminal Minds and the show is about kids going missing when the whole family is camping in the mountain. Hmmmm I don't think so I do that hehehe. I am not a camper and so my hubby. I hardly can't fathom myself be in the middle of nowhere, sleeping inside a tent, very vulnerable to any kind of danger. Yes I mean real danger like animals and bad people. 
I think twice or thrice I asked hubby that we gonna go camping and he told me you can do camping in our  motor home at the back of the house hahahaha. He is also a bit paranoid just like me. Well I  told him that is fine with me because by that I can still do blogging lol!! To all parents do you like camping in the middle of a mountain with your kids?

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels