Thursday, November 25, 2010

Best Body Shaper

Hi people how's your Thanksgiving dinner??? I hope everybody has a good dinner. We visited  three of my DH children and thankfully I didn't over eat. When we get out from church I was already hungry. So the first house that we visited I ate a lot I think!!! So anyway, I really do put in my mind not to over eat I am so kind of worried I might put a lot of weight at the end of the holiday season hehe.
Anyway, since parties is coming I am so conscious of what to wear. You see when we grow old the flabs  and bulges here and there is already obvious. I thought to myself why can't we just stay the body of a 20 years old??? Hahaha!! I think I am day dreaming a lot but to accept the reality is also a  freedom. So because I can't have that 20 years old body I look around here in the internet about girly things that can help my  shape....I mean body shape. One is the Best body shaper. Yup for me this is really good if I am going to wear a dress in the party this holiday season since I love to wear sexy dress. I will not be conscious if my tummy is bulging or the love handles is out of place lol! The second one is Bra and Cami with cleavage cover. I know that in my age some parts of my body is not how it used to b ^_^ And this product is not that expensive and they have plenty of color selection as well as the size. I am so glad that I found this website and found their product. Because this  for sure is my number one thing I have to buy tomorrow. What about you ladies? Time to shape up that body again ^_^ 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels