Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dvd ripper

It's Sunday once again and it's church time. I woke up early and find it very cold thankfully my hubby didn't turn down the heater so it was kind of comfortable not too chilly. But later on gonna prepare for church I just hope that the sun will come out so it would be nice to have  a road trip to see pumpkins, stopped by at any cider mill and eat some fresh bake apple pies and drink hot apple cider yummy!!
Anyway, last night we had company my DH daughter and her husband came by and we chatted for quite sometime. She was so happy to tell her Dad that she is back to school and that she loves doing it. She goes to school twice a week but she had to stay the school the whole day but she told us she like that kind of schedule. As we were talking we talked about her other passion, she loves new technology and she loves to explore them. One thing that she told me about is a  DVD ripper. One time few years ago she told me if I know how to burn or rip cd's, I told him I don't have any idea of it I am not into that. This time she discovers that we are too way advanced that even for mac users they have DVD ripper mac and that is too way too cool. I asked her where she got all those information and she told me from her younger generation classmates!! 
I remember more than a decade ago, the first time I set my eyes on a betamax machine lol!!! And I think not many people have colored tv at that time. Because I remember ours as black and white. But now look at what people have HD  tv's flat screen and now this machines that rip dvd!! I asked her if she is going to buy those, and she told me she will. She is looking forward to get the Video Converter mac because her daughter Ashley loves to convert her all high definition videos and it's only the ImTOO has all this things for the best!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels