Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Roulette-Friday

Okay this is my first time to join this meme and I had a good laugh!! As in like really laughing about it because it's my first and guess what comes out from the 2ND FOLDER, 6TH PHOTO..........MYSELF!! When I opened the folder and counted the photos, my eyes grew big and I just say OMG!!! Here is me...
                                                       I am ashamed but I can't cheat lol!!
                                     To have fun join here at PHOTO ROULETTE FRIDAY

3 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

You look great in that picture Manang Kim..How are you doing?

fredamans said...

Fantastic photo Manang Kim!

George said...

I couldn't think of a better subject to find.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels