Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beautiful tree

Yesterday, hubby and I went to the grocery store and as we drove by I noticed that some trees already changed the color of there leaves. I spotted one that is very colorful but since I am inside the car I was not able to capture it well. But I could see that it's very beautiful. I was thinking if all the trees will change its leaves it would be very colorful. We have maple trees around us and I can't wait to take a picture of them. Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

open book said...

just followed your blogs..I saw it from lightbluelife.. Please follow mine as well..if you like?

btw, I like this one including the photo. I am new in Canada so I am amaze with all those maple trees around me especially at this season..

have a nice weekend!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels