Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freebie stuff is here

Are you a person who likes Free stuff? I do! Well there is a website that gives a lot of free stuff. In times like this when it is tough to get by, most specially if your family is a little bit huge it's very practical to clip or save coupons and of course go find out in the internet where to go and get free stuff.

When I go to the grocery store I know what I want to buy and I have my coupons ready and hubby knew that we should not exceed or get anything that we don't want for the moment. Because for me why you have to get stuff that you don't need? I think I am only practicing how to be a shopper savvy he he. I knew some people don't save or clip coupons because they are ashame of it. Oh yes, I knew some people who are like that. But if they only  knew that many  people do save a lot of money by finding Freebies online they will follow too. How nice it is if we can save a dollar here every time we go grocery shopping right? If we add all the savings we do I bet for the whole year everybody will enjoy a little vacation for the whole family ^_^. Anyhow, I am just telling here that Freebie is just within our reach it's up to us if we want to avail with it, it's there available 24/7. 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels