Friday, July 23, 2010

Mobile video

I wanted to weed the vegetable garden today but outside is too humid. I went to look around and took picture of my first hydrangea and I love what I saw. I took my hubby's phone and took a picture. It amazes me that all the phone now has mobile video platform and you can send pictures to your family and friends to let them know what's on sight. I remember few years ago specifically 2001 I had my first cellphone, comparing todays mobile phone it's way too outdated hehe. When I get back inside the house from taking pictures I showed hubby all what I've got and he is amaze because it turns out really good. Now I am going to upload it so I could really see in bigger frame.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels