Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Freshly picked

It did rain thankfully my veggies had a good drink of rain water and also my flowers. This morning, as I used to do every morning I went to the garden and checked my veggies. I am not so happy about my okra and eggplant there is no flowering blossoms a sign that a fruit will gonna perk out. But I had several tomatoes already, zucchini and summer squash. I was looking for cucumber and I don't think if we had planted cucumber but hubby insisted we had at least that I can't say yes, yet! I planted cherry tomato, grape tomato and hubby likes the huge one. Today I ate what I picked right in the garden it's delish and sweetah!
        

4 comments:

Ann said...

These tomatoes look like the Italian non acid types.

So your garden is a success this year.

mmjiaxin said...

nike dunks shoes
adidas stan smith
oakley vault
chrome hearts
oakley sunglasses,oakley outlet sunglasses
authentic jordans
nfl jerseys
Kanye West shoes
hermes belt for sale
nike air max thea
oakley store online
michael jordan shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
kobe shoes
air jordan
http://www.kobebasketballshoes.us.com
nike air zoom
cheap tiffanys
michael kors outlet online
kobe shoes
ugg outlet
adidas stan smith sneakers
fitflops sale clearance
chrome hearts online
ralph lauren uk
air max thea
tiffany & co
http://www.jordanretro.uk
huaraches shoes
chrome hearts wholesale
http://www.cheaprealjordans.us.com
nfl jerseys from china
fitflops
oakley sunglasses
hermes belt
gg

raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap nfl jerseys
http://www.raybanglasses.in.net
cheap air jordans
kobe basketball shoes
adidas tubular UK
cheap rolex watches
hermes belt
tiffany and co outlet
basketball shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
http://www.oakleystoreonline.us.org
yeezy boost 350
vera bradley backpacks
tiffany and co outlet
fitflops
tiffany and co outlet
adidas nmd
tiffany jewellery
nike air zoom
tiffany and co outlet online
cheap jordans online
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
cheap jordan shoes
nike huaraches

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20160907 junda
lebron james shoes
the north face jacket
michael kors outlet
beats by dre
juicy couture tracksuit
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
adidas uk store
louis vuitton uk
ferragamo outlet
nike uk store
michael kors outlet
chicago blackhawks jerseys
ugg boots uk
ugg outlet
mulberry bags
air max 90
cheap nfl jersey
nike blazer pas cher
michael kors outlet online
nfl jerseys
the north face jacket
soccer jerseys
michael kors outlet store
cheap snapbacks
swarovski jewelry
ralph lauren pas cher
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors handbags
toms shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
nike free run
nike free run
michael kors handbags