Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Watch Baseball and lift your mood

Thanks Ryan Norton for the guest post

I remember, when I was in school, I always pleaded with our sports teacher to include me in our school’s baseball team. To tell the truth, there was nothing more relaxing or gratifying on earth for me then to play baseball. Though I could not join our school team, I fulfilled my desire by becoming a big fan of the US national baseball team. I proudly think of myself as a big fan of my favorite team.
I love to watch baseball on my new tv that I got after finding some of the best satellite tv deals I have ever seen. I am crazy about this game. With baseball, it is truly possible to gain the utmost happiness in just two and a half hours. I forget all the other things I have to do when my favorite team is giving the opponent a tough time.
There is less chance of injuries in this game; it is one of the safest games there is. If you have power in your hands, and have a quick mind to make decisions, then you can become the super star of this game. I have summer holidays around this time. So, I am planning to go have fun with my family. To tell you the truth my wife is a true fan of baseball just like I am, and she loves to watch the game and favorite game players.
We both like to watch our favorite team’s play on satellite TV. Don’t you think it passes the time perfectly? It is my personal advise to you to watch just one game on TV, and I am sure you too will become a huge fan of this game.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels