Friday, June 25, 2010

Playground equipment

Two Sunday's ago after church hubby and I went to Lapeer to visit my DH's Aunt. After we visited Aunt Mary we went to a grocery to buy some goodies for our instant picnic at the park. It was a very good day the sun is sunny and the breeze of air is really liberating from the heat of the sun. Anyway, as we were at the park we saw this beautiful Playground Equipment, it is so colorful, good design and huge. It was very hot but the kids do love to go around and slide and even I was watching them play I am so tempted to climb and slide to hahaha. Well maybe if nobody is around I will, why not?

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels